Self Storage in Buckingham
Buckingham’s historic street market has been in the town for over 600 years and dates from the Charters granted by Queen Mary in 1554 and Charles II in 1664. Buckingham was home to the Thomas Rickett steam car, an innovative vehicle from 1860, though considered ahead of its time and only two are thought to have been made.
When you are looking to store in Buckingham, you can choose from storing single items to whole houses, steam cars if you have them! Speak to a member of the team to organise your free collection in to storage.
Our team arrive and do all the heavy lifting from your door to your storage room. Alternatively, bring your items in to storage yourself and a trained member of staff will show you to your room, and hand you the key.
Driving Directions from Buckingham to Bicester
- Distance from Buckingham to Bicester Self Storage – 11 miles
- Take Tingewick Rd to A421
- Follow the A421 for 3 miles, crossing two roundabouts
- At the third roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4421
- Travel 6 miles and at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skimmingdish Ln/A4421
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Launton Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Churchill Rd
- Turn left onto Arkwright Rd
- Arrive at Cinch Self Storage
Cinch Self Storage
Locations we Pick Up From
At Cinch Self Storage we offer a pick-up service for your storage needs. See our locations listed below.