Self Storage in Buckingham
Situated a stone’s throw from Cinch Self Storage, the market town of Buckingham has a long and unique heritage of trade, starting some 600 years ago. With traditional markets held during the week and a flea market on the weekend, there’s plenty to choose from in this historic British town.
Looking for storage in Buckingham? At Cinch you can choose from storing single items to the contents of a whole house, so feel free to load up at the flea market! Speak to a member of our team today for advice on how much space you need and to organise a free collection directly from you.
When we’re collecting from Buckingham, our team will do all the heavy lifting from door to store, so you don’t have to lift a finger. If you decide to drop off your items at our Bicester facility, one of our trained, friendly team will show you to your secure storage room and hand you the key.
Driving Directions from Buckingham to Bicester
- Distance from Buckingham to Bicester Self Storage – 11 miles
- Take Tingewick Rd to A421
- Follow the A421 for 3 miles, crossing two roundabouts
- At the third roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A4421
- Travel 6 miles and at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skimmingdish Ln/A4421
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Launton Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Churchill Rd
- Turn left onto Arkwright Rd
- Arrive at Cinch Self Storage
Cinch Self Storage
Locations we Pick Up From
At Cinch Self Storage we offer a pick-up service for your storage needs. See our locations listed below.