Self Storage in London
The Clash once sung about “London calling to the faraway towns.’ Well, our location is not a faraway town, only a short 50 minute drive down the M40 from London. Londoners tend to save nearly 50% storing with Cinch rather than paying London prices. If you do not need regular access this could be the low cost solution for you!
When you are looking to store with us, you can choose from storing single items to drum kits and whole houses. Speak to a member of the team to see if you qualify for a free collection in to storage.
Our team arrive and do all the heavy lifting from your door to your storage room. Alternatively, bring your items in to storage yourself and a trained member of staff will show you to your room, and hand you the key.
Driving Directions from London to Bicester
- Follow M40 for 40miles to A41 in Oxfordshire.
- Take exit 9 from M40
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to A41
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Oxford Rd/B4030
- Slight left to stay on Oxford Rd/B4030, and at the roundabout,
- continue straight onto Kings End
- Continue onto Queens Ave, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Field St/B4100.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Churchill Rd
- Turn right onto Arkwright Rd
- Arrive at Cinch Self Storage
Cinch Self Storage
Locations we Pick Up From
At Cinch Self Storage we offer a pick-up service for your storage needs. See our locations listed below.