Self Storage in Kidlington
Just 5 miles north of Oxford and down the road from Cinch Self Storage, the village of Kidlington is ideally situated for your self-storage needs. With a parish church dating from the 13th century, the remains of a Roman causeway and even a short-lived 1930s zoo, Kidlington is full of fascinating history.
Looking for storage in Kidlington? At Cinch you can choose from storing single items to the contents of a whole house, but no live animals please! Speak to a member of our team today for advice on how much space you need and to organise a free collection directly from you.
When we’re collecting from Kidlington, our team will do all the heavy lifting from door to store, so you don’t have to lift a finger. If you decide to drop off your items at our Bicester facility, one of our trained, friendly team will show you to your secure storage room and hand you the key.
Driving Directions from Kidlington to Bicester
- Distance from Kidlington to Bicester Self Storage – 9.5 miles
- Get on A34 from A4260 and Bicester Rd
- After 4 miles, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A41
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A41
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Oxford Rd/B4030
- Slight left to stay on Oxford Rd/B4030, and at the roundabout, continue straight onto Kings End
- Continue onto Queens Ave, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Field St/B4100.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Churchill Rd
- Turn right onto Arkwright Rd
- Arrive at Cinch Self Storage
Cinch Self Storage
Locations we Pick Up From
At Cinch Self Storage we offer a pick-up service for your storage needs. See our locations listed below.