Self Storage in London
The Clash may have sung “London calling to the faraway towns” but, at only a 50 minute drive down the M40, our location is certainly not far away. Londoners tend to save nearly 50% storing with Cinch Self Storage rather than paying London prices so, if you don’t need regular access, we could be the low-cost storage solution for you.
Based in London and looking for a storage solution? At Cinch you can choose from storing single items to the contents of a whole house. We’ll even store your prized collection of rock guitars! Speak to a member of our team today for advice on how much space you need and to organise collection directly from you.
When we’re collecting from London, our team will do all the heavy lifting from door to store, so you don’t have to lift a finger. If you prefer to drop off your items at our Oxfordshire facility, one of our trained, friendly team will show you to your secure storage room and hand you the key.
Driving Directions from London to Bicester
- Follow M40 for 40miles to A41 in Oxfordshire.
- Take exit 9 from M40
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to A41
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Oxford Rd/B4030
- Slight left to stay on Oxford Rd/B4030, and at the roundabout,
- continue straight onto Kings End
- Continue onto Queens Ave, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Field St/B4100.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Churchill Rd
- Turn right onto Arkwright Rd
- Arrive at Cinch Self Storage
Cinch Self Storage
Locations we Pick Up From
At Cinch Self Storage we offer a pick-up service for your storage needs. See our locations listed below.